Mia-- Mia is my little Jack Russell Terrier (JRT). She is about 6 months old and she is very hyper (which is usually the stigma that JRT's have). Mia has taught me how to be patient (house training), fun (well her version of fun--throwing a toy in the backyard), and spontanious (sometimes she just NEEDS to go out for a walk or to play and even though it isn't always planned I need to do that for her, and for my sanity later!

Mia as a puppy. This is when she would just sleep...all the time. It's not like that anymore...trust me!! :)
Tumbling--Although I am extremely sore...I do believe that tumbling is good for me. Yesterday when I got out of class I was so happy and I felt accomplished. These feelings don't come very often and with tumbling I think I will start to feel this way again, which is REALLY good for me :)
People--As many of you know...I am an extrovert. I feed off of others energy and I need/love the company of others. I think that people are amazing in that they can teach you so much with out saying anything at all. Here are some amazing people (my family).

My sisters in order oldest to youngest. (Aissa, Me, and Aniella)

My family (Mom, Aniella, Aissa, Me, and Dad)

Daniel (my boyfriend), Aissa, and me. (the aggies with the longhorn grad)

Curly Sue--She was like my Mia before I had Mia. She is my cow, well she used to be...my dad took her to the sale yard after I left for college. When I was little I used to tell her all my secrets...back then..she was good for me :)
Photography-- I honestly love taking pictures. I love capturing a moment in time. Here are some of my favorite I have taken over the years. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.